I'm a full-stack web developer with over 20 years of professional experience.
Web design excites me since it blends computer science, art and design, literature, and math.
In my spare time I build computers, provas lerni Esperanton, work on my home lab, listen to electronic and ambient music, watch sci-fi and comedy shows, and advocate the importance of using the Oxford comma.
You're likely to find me enjoying scratch margaritas in Seattle's finest Mexican restaurants.
Some people ask how I pronounce my name:
gejlɪn lojd (listen).
- Searching for the perfect laptop keyboard
- Song review: Mono No Aware (William Basinski)
- Album review: Riceboy Sleeps (by Jónsi and Alex)
- Laika, automated analytics retrieval and dashboards.
- GMFW, a minimal WordPress theme based off of MFW.
- RAID 1D specification, a data storage technique using a time-delay component.
- How to set up a CDN from WordCamp Seattle 2016
- How to set up a CDN, from Seattle WordPress Meetup
- Customizing a WordPress theme properly, from WordCamp Seattle 2015