Full-stack web developer with over 20 years of experience.
In my spare time I enjoy building computers, provas lerni Esperanton, working on my home lab, listening to electronic and ambient music, watching sci-fi and comedy shows, and advocating the importance of using the Oxford comma. You're likely to find me enjoying scratch margaritas in Seattle's finest Mexican restaurants.
He/him pronouns work for me. For those wondering how to pronounce my name:
gejlɪn lojd (listen).
- Don't use version names, use numbers
- Searching for the perfect laptop keyboard
- Song review: Mono No Aware (William Basinski)
- Laika, automated analytics retrieval and dashboards.
- GMFW, a minimal WordPress theme based off of MFW.
- RAID 1D specification, a data storage technique using a time-delay component.
- How to set up a CDN from WordCamp Seattle 2016
- How to set up a CDN, from Seattle WordPress Meetup
- Customizing a WordPress theme properly, from WordCamp Seattle 2015